The ECG100L has been designed for total portability and ease of use, without compromising Cardioline’s recognized quality standards.
Particular attention has been dedicated to device usability, using a bright 5 inch color touch screen display, as well as dedicated keys for fast operation.
User is guided through the step by step ECG acquisition procedure, from electrode placement, to quality check, acquisition, printing and storage.
Automatic, manual, Stat or rhythm ECGs can be acquired at the simple touch of a key.
The rhythm ECG function allows for rhythm analysis of 3 minutes of ECG, including HR trending and Variability.
ECG files can be stored on the device or exported, through USB connection or memory stick to a specific ECG Management application for PCs,
“ECGEasyApp”, designed for easy but complete handling of patient ECGs.
- User manual
- ECG patient cable IEC, 10 lead, plug 4mm
- Univ. adapter plug 4mm 10pcs.
- Disposable electrodes ECG, tab, 100pcs
- paper roll 100mm x 20M
- ECG100 carry case
- Glasgow ECG Interpretation
- Medical grade power supply AC/DC
- Warranty, 24 months
- ECG100L with Glasgow ECG Interpretation reusable
- ECG100L with Glasgow ECG Interpretation reusable AHA
- ECG100L with Glasgow ECG Interpretation AHA
- Set of 4 periph. ECG electr.clamp Ag/Agl
- Set of 4 periph. ECG electr. neutral clamp Ag/Agl
- Set of 4 periph. ECG electr. pediatric clamp Ag/Agl
- Set of 6 periph. ECG electr. suction chest Ag/agcl
- ECG patient cable IEC, 10 wire, plug 4mm
- ECG patient cable AHA, 10 wire, plug 4mm
- ECG patient cable IEC, 10 wire, snap 4mm
- ECG Disposable electrodes, tab, 100 pcs
- ECG Disposable electrodes, tab, 70 pcs
- Disposable ECG neonatal electrodes, 25 pcs
- Disposable ECG plug electrodes, 60 pcs
- Disposable ECG snap electrodes, 50 pcs
- 10 snap/tab electrode adaptors for 4mm plug ECG cables
- Snap adapters for 4 mm plugs
- Patient cable extension kit
- ECG electrode gel, 260 ml
- Paper roll 100mm x 20M (5 pcs)
- Paper roll 100mm x 20M (70 pcs)
- Medical grade power supply, AC/DC
- ECG100 L/S/+ Hospital grade trolley