cubestress system is a complete system for the professional management of the Stress ECG examination. It includes the hardware and software necessary for this examination and is compatible with the ergometers manufactured by Cardioline and many other brands.
cubestress integrates all the typical procedures of
the stress examination into a single system: from the management of the preparation of the patient to the real-time display of 12 leads on the monitor; from the printing of the track in real time to the control of the ergometer to the automatic archiving and printing of the final document.
cubestress system is an instrument dedicated to cardiologists and sports medicine professionals.
The cubestress system pack consists of:
- 12-channel wireless Cardioline HD+ datalogger
- Dedicated desktop computers, complete with keyboard and mouse
- TFT color monitor, 22 "
- Aluminum trolley with lockable castors, support for the monitor, dedicated compartments for the system hardware and drawer for items
- Laser B/W A4 printer
The main features of the cubestress software are as follows:
cubestress takes full advantage of the graphics capabilities of Windows, driving even the novice users in the proper execution of all the stages of the stress ECG examination. Through the use of menus, hot keys and wizards, working with cubestress is extremely convenient and fast.
cubestress consists of several windows through which you can simultaneously control all the features of the program: from the simple display of the track in real time in many formats, to the print management and control of the devices such as the ergometers and blood pressure measuring units.
cubestress manages the performance of the stress test in real time and after the analysis, organizing the video based on windows designed to focus the operator's attention to the characteristic aspects of the examination:
- the ECG realtime window shows the real time ECG signal and its average complexes in real time; for each average complex the values of the
amplitude of point J+80ms or J+60ms and the slope of the ST segment are calculated and displayed on the screen. You can view the twelve leads, vary the amplitude and speed, or choose to see only a few leads, from a minimum of a lead to a maximum of twelve leads.
- the AVG realtime window offers an overview of the twelve leads through the visualization of the twelve AVGS, showing the amplitude and slope of the ST segment, and a privileged view of a lead of your choice, for which it's showed in real time the magnified average complex and a strip of rhythm. During the exercise and recovery, the magnified average complex is automatically over-imposed on the corresponding average complex acquired during the pre-exercise phase, for a more effective evaluation of the changes in the ST segment;
- the trend realtime window shows several graphs relating to the progresses during the test of some relevant parameters such as, for example, heart rate, blood pressure, the load applied to the ergometer, the double product. The ST trend analysis is shown for the twelve leads using an innovative visualization and feature of cubestress. They combine the amplitudes and slopes of each lead with a particular color coding, providing a global, immediate and effective view of the performance of the ST segment for each channel. The ECG in real time is always present to ensure a safe monitoring of the patient;
- the ST - QT realtime window focuses on the analysis of the ST and QT segment and allows you to make measurements directly on the single complex shown magnified on the screen. The ST - QT window is ideal to set up, using the editor of the system, the conclusions of the examination already in the final phase of the recovery, as it allows to keep under constant control the patient's condition through the real-time ECG and to review the test relating to previous phases;
- the ECG - review realtime window organizes into three sub-windows the display of the ECG in real time by the twelve leads, the track of the entire test in full-disclosure format and a twelve channels strip already acquired at the time of selecting the test. The ECG - review window is ideal to set up, using the editor of the system, the conclusions of the examination already in the final phase of the recovery, as it allows both to keep under constant control the patient's condition through the real-time ECG and to review the evidence relating to previous phases.
All windows give direct access to the print functions in automatic (pages of 10 seconds) and in continuous format, using, depending on the configuration of the product, a CARDIOLINE® laser printer and/or thermal printer.
The heart rate, the percentage of the theoretical maximum frequency, the values of pressure, double product, the METs, the step and phase time as the active protocol data are always displayed in the foreground to the operator.
Beat-beat rate analysis
The efficiency and performance of the analysis algorithms combined with the computing power of the latest generation PCs ensure the accuracy of the analysis and allow the beat - beat execution in real time.
cubestress automatically runs and updates in real time the following calculations and analysis:
- Calculation of the heart rate;
- Calculation of the percentage of the theoretical maximum heart rate;
- Calculation of METs;
- Calculation of the double product;
- Calculation of the amplitudes J, J and J +60 +80 for the twelve leads;
- Calculation of peak amplitudes R peak, S peak for the twelve leads;
- Calculation of the QT, QTc , QTa, QT2a durations for the twelve leads;
- Analysis of arrhythmias.
All the parameters of the analysis, printing and viewing can be customized and saved as system configurations.
Management of the ergonometers
cubestress automatically manages a large number of medical ergometers and exercise mats, checking the load values according to the stress protocol set and also allowing manual changes during the examination.
Management of the stress protocols
cubestress integrates an application dedicated to the creation of customized stress protocols. Through wizards, the operator can create protocols for cycloergometers, exercise mats or generic items then making them automatically available on cubestress.
At the time of installation, the product includes the most common protocols for cycloergometers and exercise mats.
The cubestress system can be combined with the CARDIOLINE® HD+ stress test dataloggers, based on the bluetooth technology for a link between the patient and the wireless workstation.